Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pink Princess Inspired 6th Birthday Party


When mother Vicky saw the Model Inspired party(http://www.organizitpartystyling.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-08-21T10:08:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false) I did recently, she demanded an exact replica of the party for her daughter's sixth birthday party.  I convinced her to change the colour slightly and add a few things to make it unique to her daughter's style.  I think it came out pretty well! Too bad I don't have a photo of the gazebo we draped!!:-( Anyway, I love the detail we created with this party. How adorable are the two little girls!! All dressed up for the occasion!!

Vendor credits

Cake & High-heel cupcakes:  Designer Cakes
Printing:  Franic
Photography:  Malitzak Photography (www.malitzak.co.za)
Party Styling:  Organizit Party Styling








Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment